You can use your Hosting Control Panel to set up POP3 email accounts for your domain. Log in to your Hosting Control Panel as admin and open the Domain administration page for the domain you want to add email accounts to.
To Set Up Email Accounts for Your Domain in your Hosting Control Panel
- Click the Mail icon on the Domain administration page.
- In the Tools section, click Add New Mail Name.
- Enter a name for this email account (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Enter and confirm a new password for this email account. This password will also be used to access the control panel.
- If you want the mail user to be able to access the control panel, select the Control panel access check box and specify their control panel access settings.
- Select the Mailbox check box and specify the mailbox quota if desired.
- Click OK to submit all changes.
Once you have created your email account, you can further customize the settings from within Hosting Control Panel or connect to your account using an email client.