You can use your Hosting Control Panel to set up POP3 email accounts for your domain. Log into your Hosting Control Panel and select "Email Accounts".
pop mail server: mail.yourdomain.com
smtp mail server: mail.yourdomain.com
POP3 Port: 995
SMTP Port: 465
To Set Up Email Accounts for Your Domain in your Hosting Control Panel
- Click the Create button.
- In the Username section, enter the New Mail Name (for example, enter "john")
- Enter and confirm a new password for this email account.
- Click the Create button
Once you have created your email account, you can further customize the settings from within Hosting Control Panel or connect to your account using an email client.
- IMAP email access coordinates between the server and your mail application. Messages that have been read/deleted/replied to will show up as such, both on the server and in the mail application.
- POP3 does not coordinate with the server. Messages marked as read/deleted/replied to in the mail application will not show up as such on the server. This means that future mail downloads with POP3 will show all messages as unread.
- Outgoing mail is sent using SMTP.
- We recommend using POP3 over SSL/TLS or IMAP over SSL/TLS since they provide increased security for your interactions with the remote mail server.